Friday, November 11, 2011

Timeline

Lately I've been so interested in blogging. I've learned so much and frankly I've been craving to write another post.
As we all know, Garrett and I are freshly married. I'm head over heels and am definitely still in my honeymoon stage of marriage. I'm proud of it and I hope this stage never ceases. Since all I can do is think about my hubby (just like all the other married women out there, young or old) I've been catching myself drool over all of Garrett's timeline of pictures. Starting as a little baby until now makes me feel so blessed to have such a handsome man. I would have been all over him in elementary school, middle school and high school if I knew him back then. Instead I am lucky enough to have him all to myself now. 
I love looking at his pictures, in fact they remind me of our future babies. Before I met Garrett I felt like I missed my husband...but I didn't even now who he was yet.  Now that I'm married I've been having the same feelings but for my children. I truly miss them and love them so much already. I can't wait to go through pregnancy. To see them for the first time. To congratulate them into this world. To take care of them and teach them.

My hope is that I will be the best I can be as a teacher and mother for them. To have inspiration and guidance for my children just like my mother has had for me. Growing up, mom literally had eyes on the back of her head. Not only could she sense lies and trouble but she could feel when or when we shouldn't go places. Usually when she said no, we would get mad. But the next day, there would be an answer as to why we were meant not to go. Something always went wrong. And mom always was in tune to the spirit that helped keep us safe. She always guarded her children well. I want to be that mom. Especially in such wicked world that we live in.

As baby crazy as I am, I know it is right to have children but I need to focus on the right timing. Lately I've been thinking of Garrett and I. If both of our sets of parents didn't have us or had us at the wrong time, then our timing would have been all off. It makes me think about our children's future spouses. We need to be in tune so they are set up for the right opportunities. Having these thoughts have been so helpful as of late. But I can't help but think about what our children will look like.
I truly hope they look just like their daddy.
I'ts crazy, It's like  Garrett started out as a Mexican..
With the cutest dark hair..
To dirty blonde..and SO Happy all the time..
To stunningly blonde..SO Cute!..
Again..So happy :) ...
And playful :) ...
Haha Cute, blonde and silly...
Handsome lil boy...
Cutest devil I ever saw...
This makes me smiles, so happy and so stinking cute...
Silly boy :) as usual...
I love this boy so much, I wish I knew him back then...
Cutest First Grader...
Smiley Birthday Boy...
So handsome!..
And athletic (notice his hair is turning dark again) :) ...
Does he just make you melt?...
I love his smile, it's not fake, he's always so happy, I love it...
Oh this makes me melt too (And now his hair is really dark again too)...
Mexican at heart! (He must have known internally he was going to Mexico for two years)...
So good with children (Upper: is with Caden, Lower: with Bryttyn)...
Going to be the best daddy...
Still smiling today!! SO SO lucky I am to have such a happy and handsome man! 
This concludes that if the babies look just like Garrett we are in luck! I think we will be able to tell right at the beginning if our babies have hair because I was bald for two years! Garrett had a head full of hair that was jet black then randomly changed real blonde. But looking at all of the nieces and nephews, all the kids start out with black hair then go blonde then stay blonde or go brown. It's crazy and yet so cool. I love it. I love my husband so much!

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie- but then you wouldn't have ended up with anything else. That one reminds me of my boy- denim shirt and khakis- and his hair is the same too- I know what you mean about your mom- and also what you mean about timing. Learn to be in tune- and you will be guided. love you!

    ReplyDelete