Friday, November 30, 2012

Cousins Bonding

Iphones. What would we do without our Iphones?
Right after Damon was born my Dad would have missed out on the experience if we didn't have an Iphone to face time him. Also Damon's cousins, Ali and Michael, that live all the way in Oregon would never of been able to meet him either without it. 

Look at how cute Ali is face timing her newest cousin!
 She loves him so much. She is so cute with him. She always says he is "So cuuute" or talks about how she wants to see him .Oh and I love the way she says his name!
Which you will see him the video below!

How cute is that??

Here they are face timing again :)


Michael and Damon are almost exactly 6 months apart. 
They are the closest cousins in age. 
I'm sure they are going to have lots of fun in the mere future :)

Also we do some Face Timing with Gwama and Pampa!



 And this.... below is just a real cute video of Ali and Michael. I love my nieces and nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment