Saturday, August 8, 2015

Pregnant Timeline with Baby Girl

Here's my Macy in the womb! 
The first three pictures are of her when I was 21 weeks along. This was the big check up where they check everything. They made me fill up on a certain amount of fl oz beforehand and I wasn't aloud to urinate. They didn't have me do this with Damon, so I was new to this excruciating method. I was on the brink of tears...ok...I may of actually shed a tear because I had to pee that bad!! Garrett was a witness of this, along with witnessing me hunch over/waddle up to the ultrasound appointment. The lady was very sweet and measured her brain then allowed me to go to the bathroom. I love this office, and the doctor is awesome. My doctor was Dr. Nathan Ward, located at Lakeview hospital in Bountiful, Utah. Thank you Christina Hilton for recommending him to me! We got to see Macy almost every doctors appointment. He was the one that did the ultrasound for us. He was super helpful, straight to the point, answered our questions and was just a nice guy. I wish that we could have the rest of our children delivered by him. This was the appointment that confirmed she was a girl. First time we were told she was a boy (he told us he was 95% sure...mind you I was 16 weeks along or so) Then he told us girl so this appointment gave us the best 2 out of 3. 




Unfortunately, my phone got mutilated (run over by many cars...I left my phone on the back of our car, it fell off at Parrish Lane Exit--high traffic area--while we were driving to the IMAX for our wedding anniversary) meaning, I lost a lot of pictures, including my discovery of being pregnant with Mace up until December. The picture below was taken while I was in Oregon. I flew out to Oregon to see my family and because I broke my pinky toe--thankfully I have my dad who treated it. Side note: I broke my toe at around 8 weeks pregnant which is kind of funny because when I was about 8 weeks pregnant with Damon, I scratched/made a flap on my cornea...I'm afraid to discover how I hurt myself with future pregnancies! Anywho...Shortly after I arrived with Damon (Garrett had to work and couldn't come) we got to meet Emmy :) but we also got to crash Char's photo session. I was 10 weeks in the picture below. I didn't tell anyone but my parents. I had to let Dad know for sure because he was trying to get me to take ibuprofen (can't take while pregnant). I made them a Christmas tree ornament to announce my pregnancy :)

17 weeks pregnant! Damon was taking a pic with me with his hard shell wallet.

One of Macy's first ultrasound pics (I didn't go into the doctor until after my Oregon trip. I went in when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Two days before Christmas actually!

You can see her eyes in this picture

 19 weeks!

19 weeks!


20 weeks pregnant

20 weeks

Macy...here is your brother pictured of him dressed in his finest :)

21 weeks

21 weeks along

She's a girl!

On my Birthday! With my boys and my girl (She's just hiding in my tummy) 
21 and a half weeks. We were at the cheesecake factory with some of my favorite peeps. Matt and Char and kiddos were with us. When they came out to Utah we announced our pregnancy to them :)

Love my boys


Gender Reveal


23 weeks


23 weeks

23 weeks



How we announced our pregnancy!!


EXCITED!!

27 weeks

29 weeks!

 29 and a half weeks


 30 weeks


30 weeks

Pregnant licenses (7 months along) where I officially became a "Utah resident"
 I love Utah, I couldn't help but feel like I was betraying my home grown state, Oregon. 
Little did I know that I would be moving to Oregon 2.5 months later!! 

Christina Hilton and Susan Todd are the sweetest, most genuine people I had the privilege of getting to know. They are my friends that I cherish and love. They were so sweet to me and threw me a baby shower. They made me feel so loved!

Here's the invites that they made


Mother's Day 2015

31.5 weeks pregnant and we got to the "Music and the Spoken Word." What I fun treat to get to do in Utah with my in-laws!

Picturing when I wasn't supposed to :) I'm a rebel

Gotta picture me, pretending like I didn't know I was taking a picture lol

My family on temple grounds



On a date!

Plethora of selfies


Muah!

33 weeks almost

33 weeks!

Loves from Daddy :) my heart! 34 weeks

35 weeks


36 weeks

36.5 weeks


37 weeks pregnant and getting a root canal...so fun...*sarcasm*

38 weeks!

Two days before induction and last day of work for Garrett before baby was born! We went to the Rec Center and swam. Fun family day!

Sexy care selfie pose

1 day prior of delivering our baby girl! 

 On our way to pick up my mama from the airport, also the same day Garrett's parents and oldest sister arrived.

Grandma!


Captain America! More pics on Garrett's phone


Night before Hospital time! 

At the hospital! 7am sharp!

Things just got real at this moment!

I was ready to rock!...
Delivery story is to come...



1 comment: