Friday, March 30, 2012

Missing Oregon

I was looking through pictures in my phone the other day and found these fun pictures of Alison copying me. I was so disappointed in not posting this earlier but better late then ever! I miss this girl so much. She has grown so much. It makes me so sad knowing that she has been growing up without me. Also here is a video that Ali took during Christmas. I am so in love with the way she said my name. Now she calls me Ash because she hears everyone else call me that. But this just makes me heart melt. I love you Ali Girl.



This makes me laugh she is so stinkin cute.

Our kissy faces...

Cheeeeeeese....

Surprised/ "Ohhhh" face (for the ducks that is)... 

Hahahaha I love how her hand is positioned. She is being very proper with the way she is picking her nose...Hahaha

Also today Alison is now officially a Big Sister! Baby Michael was born March 30th, 2012 at 2:20pm. He weighed in at 7lbs and 10ounces! (My guess was 9lbs...I was way off) And was 20 inches long. Here is the first picture that was sent to me of him. (Yes I sadly could not be there instead I get to be up at taking finals....no fun) 
What a handsome young man. 

I am so glad that he doesn't look like the little boy that I had in my dream the other night.
 It was so weird. I had a dream that Char had baby Michael, but instead of a being a baby, Michael was the size of Ali but he was waaaaay skinny. Disgustedly skinny. Also he was already walking. Then for some reason the dream Charity thought it would be a good idea to get Michael's ear pierced. Only one ear. Then out of all the earrings she could have had this dream Michael have. She decided to give him a heart shaped earring. It wasn't very manly.
I'm so glad that was just a dream. I cannot believe it, I can't believe that Matt and Char are now parents of two. I am so excited for them. They have one beautiful little girl and a handsome baby boy. It's amazing how fast time has flown by. I can't wait to finally see them all in person. It's hard to be so far away during this exciting time. 

Matt and Char must have sensed how much I wanted to be there and sent me a video clip.


Thank you Matt and Char, it meant a ton. And CONGRATS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment