Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cute Husband

I had to write this before I forgot. Today is September 17th and still no baby boy. On the 19th I will be induced but today I went in for our last check up. When we went in our hopes kept going on up for the chance of going to the hospital 2 days earlier. Baby boy's movements weeent happening (once they gave me cheese and crackers he started to move) but then we heard the doc say that there was an opening tonight, he said it right in front of us) then they checked the amniotic fluid which was way low which then made us think he was going to take us in. Then they took my blood draw and then the doc talked to us and then told us no opening and he'd see us Wednesday. We were there from 1:40 to 3:40. Then later we went to walmart. As we were walking around I felt different and went to the bathroom, I was bleeding bright red which is a sign to go into the hospital. I told garrétt but he was instantly saying we needed to go to the hospital but was also distracted because he just put in a latex mask and was so worried that I would touch him, so he rushed to the bathroom to wash of his face and arms. He said he washed them so good that he was sterile enough for surgery. Well when he was washing he realized that he needed to go to the bathroom also. He then turned around and to his surprise the urinals were missing. He then realized that he was in the girls bathroom! Thank heavens no girls walked in. He then rushed out and came to tell mom and I the news then rushed back to the men's room to us the urinal. He was a little scatter brained today, mom and I decided that he is the classic excited father to be. He kept forgetting and rushing things. There still is no baby but it was super cute watching my sweet husband get a excited to see his son. Only 2 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment